Monday, August 09, 2004

So I watched the finale of The 4400 and the twist at the end was very interesting, to say the least. I wondered if aliens did, infact, abduct them but the end solved that enigma. It was a very interesting mini-series that was well put together and well drawn out. However, the mini-series by the Sci-Fi channel, Five Days Til Midnight was an overall better series in terms of depth and logic. I wish more mini-series have the same qualities as these two because it would mean better ratings and viewers.
I am trying to work on my website and get a different layout and server up. My current one is very drab and plain because of my server's abilities (or lack thereof). However, I have pieced together a good site with the minimal resources that I have. On a side note, I just listened to Mobb Deep's new LP entitled Amerikaz Nightmare. It is spectacular and I hope you guys go out and buy it because it is definitely 5 stars and a savior of the summer, which has seen some disasters i.e. Jadakiss' new LP, Lloyd Banks' generic, monotone LP, and Young Buck's LP (that sounds more like a mixtape). Lil Wayne's LP, however, is an instant classic and should be praised for his non-Hot Boyesqe style but more of a personal approach. Be on the lookout for his upcoming single, Go DJ; it's pure fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment