Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Never Knew Ye

You never hold me anymore. I am constantly being pushed around that I have become hurt and forgotten. You have your other friends over all the time and you play with them yet I never even get looked at anymore. My name means nothing to you anymore because I see you got another friend that has MY name. It's lonely in the dark place in the corner of my heart surrounded by the glow of your light. Then you have the gaul to bring home another friend...of a different colour. I thought you hate black? Why do you hate me so much? I see you out of the corner of my eye caressing her slender body; going up and down on her...it's disgusting. I thought you were only loyal to me..? I guess my months of servitude meant nothing to you...you...whore. The time when I was in your clothes near your body, your smell...it made me go crazy and I used to drip for you. I guess I never knew ye.


Such is the life of a Sharpie Marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment